Vacancies - Innovix Solutions.
CHECK OUR VACANCIES AT INNOVIX SOLUTIONS HURGHADA
1) Operations Manager Job Description
Full time job for the position of Operations Manager; the company is located in El Kawther, Hurghada, Red Sea.
- At least one-year experience in the field of Operations Management or Project Management.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- English Proficiency (spoken and written) is a must, Arabic language knowledge is a plus.
- Experience in Project Management and Office Management is a must.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word and Excel) is a must.
- Experience in Customer Support & CRM systems is preferred.
- Managing processes, promoting process improvement and Reporting skills.
- Ability to learn about new technologies and integrate them in daily tasks.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure in both individual & team work.
- Must be attentive to details (accurate spelling, complete documents & forms, etc.).
- Preferred to have an experience in social media marketing and in web sites administration.
- Working hours will be from 10 am to 6 pm
- Friday and Saturday will be off
- Flexible working hours can be arranged
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be set upon the interview based on experience and skill level
- Working in a small team of professional developers, great opportunity to learn new skills and technologies
- Please send us your CV (email is written in PDF file available below)
- Please write your name and refer to “Operations Manager Vacancy” in the email subject and CV’s file name
2) Graphic Designer for the Web – Job Description
Full time job for the position of Graphic Designer; the company is located in El Kawther, Hurghada, Red Sea.
- At least 2-3 year’s experience in the field of Graphic Design – Graphic Design for the Web is preferred.
- Solid Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS is a must.
- Knowledge of printing design and color separation.
- Knowledge of magazine design and page layout is a must.
- Knowledge of In Design is a plus.
- Knowledge of Adobe Flash basic animation techniques is a plus.
- Experience of web design interface is a plus.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in advertising and Corporate Id designs
- Solid Proficiency of English is a must.
- Must be a team player and able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to produce innovative and clean designs.
- Updated and always searching for new techniques and styles.
- Working hours will be from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Friday and Saturday will be off.
- Flexible working hours can be arranged.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary will be set upon the interview based on experience and skill level.
- Working in a small team of professional developers, great opportunity to learn new design techniques and gain experience in both advertising and web designs.
- Applicant must have a portfolio of previous work not more than 3 months old, please attach a link to your online portfolio or sample work items in PDF format.
- A work shop will be sent to the compliant applicants to be completed and sent back to our Art Director for evaluation.
- Please submit your CV along with your portfolio to: email@example.com . Kindly write your name and refer to “Graphic Designer for the Web” in the email subject.